Thursday, November 15, 2007

On a Serious Note

After all this light hearted contents, just thought could do with some serious stuff. Well, the credit for this (or discredit) must go to Venkat for I have been accused of making this blog a light hearted satire on daily life (whatever that means!) So, concentrate dear reader and just give me a smile now. Probably, after reading this you might want to reconsider your attitude towards me.

But before that, let me tell you all that I tell is true. I've made up my mind - I either tell truth (or i dont tell anything at all). I hate those DAMN LIES. Makes your life miserable. The old verses, I follow to the core

Satyam Bruyath, Priyam Bruyath
Na Bruyath Satyam Apriyam
Priyamcha na Anrutham Bruyath
Aesha Dharma Sanathana

OK, so what do you do when you first meet a person? Now dont tell me some psychology researchers in some blastid university came out with some study that says all Love happens in the first 30 seconds (when last heard! No guarantee it hasnt seen the downward trend). Im talking of situations where no romantic interests are involved. What do you do?? Well with me, I just categorize them. I see different categories

1. Men of integrity (One can just hear their stature in their voice)

2. Men with no integrity (Mr. Undependables and of course Miss. Undependable lest I be accused of being a Sexist Pig)

3. People with #%$#@&#(*^*(^*&(%$$@#%$&^*%*&

4. People having %^$*&$*^*()&(*$%$@&*(()&(&((&^%$#@#

5. Miscellaneous category - You just spend your whole life categorizing them

The third and fourth categories are proof to my fact that I follow Na Bruyath Satyam Apriyam ( Apriyavaada Satyavannu HeLabeda) and many thanks to Mr.Mogun for teaching me this wonderful language of &^$#$#^%#$. So the next time you meet someone, just categorize him rightly so that you dont end up putting him in the fifth category.

4 comments:

Mohan K.V said...

Very well, the question begs to be asked: which category am I in ? :)

And you _are_ a sexist pig; you don't even consider the possibility of Women of Integrity, while you most gallantly talk of Miss-es Undependable !

0RI0N said...

yes yes.. same question here.. which category I fall in mister?

karthikv4u said...

@all
Dont ask me personal questions :P

karthikv4u said...

@mohan
you are too intelligent to notice that intended error